(Also known as "Anno 1404: Dawn of Discovery") Dawn of Discovery takes place in the year 1404, when King George's land is suffering from severe droughts and brutal famine. Aware of his people's distress, the king calls on his two sons, William and Edward, to acquire new territories in order to produce enough goods to satisfy the needs of his empire’s inhabitants. Whereas Edward suggests aggressive means to collect the precious resources, his brother William offers a peaceful solution, proposing to explore new and unsettled lands in the south of the kingdom. With his Father’s blessing, William heads south to the mysterious Orient and returns with valuable new technologies such as the water pump that allows dry lands to be cultivated in order to produce enough food for the people. But there are still many unmet needs within the king's empire, and players are tasked with the mission of fulfilling those needs while both expanding and sustaining the vast society. Build and sustain your own expansive empire. Explore the beautifully detailed world and discover new places to create your civilization. Set up trade posts in the spice mines of the Orient and explore new trade routes to keep your nation growing. Learn from other nearby cultures to expand your horizons and master the challenges of establishing a prosperous society.
Texts and subtitles
- Based on four ISO releases: Anno_1404_History_Edition-Razor1911 (rzr-anno1404history.iso, 3,866,034,176 bytes), Anno_1503_History_Edition-Razor1911 (rzr-anno1503history.iso, 4,068,651,008 bytes), Anno_1602_History_Edition-Razor1911 (rzr anno1602history.iso, 748,212,224 bytes) & Anno_1701_History_Edition-Razor1911 (rzr-anno1701history.iso, 4,484,202,496 bytes)
- Missing localizations (16 GB) added, thanks to osb79!
- Buggy Razor1911 crack replaced with Rat431’s Uplay Emu
- Anno_1701_History_Edition_Language_Fix-Razor1911 can be used for Anno 1701 if you stuck with broken menus
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from cumulative 28.2 to 5.5~12.2 GB, depending on selected components)
- Installation takes 6-35 minutes (depending on your system and selected components)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: up to 28 GB
- Use “Language Selector.exe” in corresponding game folders to change their language
- If Anno 1701 shows you broken menus, copy corresponding .dll file from “_Language Enforcer” subfolder to the game root – it will force the language of your choice
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack